It's finally here! A Coffee Scrub that works
We try to keep up with all the newest trends here at Life’s Butter and well, we did it again. This time we are introducing a body scrub that is made primarily from coffee. Yes, you read that correctly, we said coffee. This scrub is new on the market and has become so popular overnight. You will feel like you just had an expensive spa day at the comfort of your own home. This scrub removes all the buildup of dead, unwanted skin as well as fights breakouts, fades scars and even reduces stretch mark and cellulite appearance. Here at Life’s Butter, we know cellulite and how to treat them.
It is always highly recommended to exfoliate prior to using any lotion so we just combined the two, so you get an all-in-one exfoliating – moisturizing and correcting treatment. Its just that simple. With only all-natural ingredients and no added chemicals or parabens you know that you are getting the highest quality for such a great price. How can you possibly go wrong?
Here are the ingredients used in our new Coffee Scrub:
- Organic Shea Butter- is a fat that is taken from the African nut that grows on the shea tree. Very commonly used in cosmetics as a moisturizer or lotion. In shea butter you will find many fatty acids and vitamins. There are no chemicals in shea butter making it safe and effective. Shea Butter also contains some skin whitening effects as well as anti- wrinkle effects. Shea Butter is mostly popular for its anti-inflammatory as well as antioxidant impacts.
- Dead Sea Salt- this is an amino acid that is extremely popular in anti- cellulite creams due to its fat burning properties. It does this by burning the stored fats that are a major cellulite cause giving skin a bulge free appearance. Dead Sea Salt is the highest quality of salt that can be used. While most sea saltsare primarily Sodium Chloride; Dead Sea Salt is comprised of 21 beneficial minerals including: Magnesium, Potassium, Calcium, Bromide and Sulfur.
- Organic Fair Trade Kona Coffee- this ingredient is also known as carrageen or seaweed. This seaweed is loaded with vitamins and minerals that will nourish the skin and give it a more visible, radiant look. Kona Coffees will also help protect your skin from free radicals and from harmful UV rays.
- Coffee Arabica Seed Oil- deriving from an evergreen plant that grows in warm weather regions with high altitude. This is an essential oil that contains large amounts of fatty acids and vitamin E. It is also known to increase the flexibility of the skin and the firmness as well. There is also the benefit of added moisture and hydration if that was not enough.
- Organic Sweet Almond Oil- a natural antioxidant in the body that assists in cell regrowth. As we get older, the levels of antioxidants drop drastically, and it is a good idea to try to add as much back as possible. It is a fast-absorbing ingredient that will not clog pores and will help heal the skin naturally. This oil has Vitamins A, E, Zinc, and even Fatty acids.
- Organic Olive Oil- packed with Vitamins A, D, K, and E, this olive oil is not for the kitchen! Olive oil is a great addition to this scrub because it has hydration benefits like no other. If you are prone to breakouts and even acne, this will help control those issues. Olive oil kills bacteria more than any other oil.
- Organic Grapeseed Oil- last but definitely not least, Grapeseed Oil also has benefits that you may or may not be aware of; coming from pressed grapes, it is also great to help with acne breakouts, like olive oil, it tightens the skin and evens out skin tone as well. This oil is extremely light weight and fast absorbing so if you have sensitive skin, its recommended. Containing Vitamins E and C, and fatty acids that will help preserve and protect your skin.
This product is cruelty free like all of our other amazing products and is manufactured in the USA.
It is extremely easy to use, simply jump in the shower, massage all over body in a small, circular motion and rinse off. The coffee aroma in the shower may even make you feel energized and ready to conquer the day!